Details & Highlights
Explosive performance for movies and music.
Details from Polk Audio
The PSW111 Powered Subwoofer delivers powerful, accurate and musical bass at shockingly low prices. Built for power and value, the PSW111 represents a continuing refinement of the highly regarded PSW Series and a great introduction to visceral home theater bass performance. Its compact design is the perfect complement to Polk RM Series and SurroundBar(TM) loudspeakers.
- Measuring 12-1/8H X 11W X 14 D, the PSW111's unobtrusive size hides the fact that it pounds out really big bass.
- It is the perfect complement to Polk RM Series and SurroundBar(TM) models.
- 8-inch Dynamic Balance Composite Woofer Driver creates tight, musical bass.
- Downward firing port couples to the room for more bass impact.
- Powerful motor structure for a higher BL product,(the measure of the motive force applied to the cone) results in louder, deeper and punchier bass than previous Polk woofers in this price category.
- Klippel Optimized woofer - By using a state-of-the-art Klippel Distortion Analyzer, Polk engineers were able to optimize the woofer s motor structure, voice coil alignment and suspension for the best possible performance even at extreme listening levels.
- Compression Circuitry limits distortion at earth-shaking volume levels.
- Built-in High Current Amplifier supplies all the good, clean power you need for the bass volume and and wide dynamic range necessary to recreate a life-like experience in your home.
- LINE and SPEAKER level inputs on the PSW111 ensure easy hook-up compatibility with virtually any system; There's also an Unfiltered LFE Input for use with low-pass filtered subwoofer output jacks.
- Amplifier features: Adjustable Low-Pass Crossover, Phase Switch and Subwoofer Volume Control to more easily control your bass output and the sub s blending characteristics with your front stage speakers.
- Signal-sensing smart amp Auto ON/OFF Circuitry knows when to turn itself on and off.
- Non-resonant MDF construction with internal bracing for deep bass impact with superior detail, accuracy and musicality.
- The PSW111 is available in black only.
Features & Specs
Included Coverage from Polk Audio: 5 Years Parts and Labor / 3 Years on the Electronics
Category ID: 67 | $239.95